Write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The Programmer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required.
- Participates in creation of unit test plans. Executes unit test plans without guidance and participates in design and code walk-thru's.
- Creates programming specifications for new modules.
- Builds and maintains interfaces between components on the same platform.
- Understands the subsystem(s) they support. Makes changes to a subsystem independently.
- Follows programming and design standards and guidelines including software development tools and elevation procedures.
- Uses and understands multiple file structures and databases.
- Makes user interface/on-line changes with little guidance.
- Solves and implements the resolution to well-defined problems, confined to a single program with guidance.
- Rarely makes recommendations for technology decisions for the immediate programming team.
- Participates and makes programming suggestions on the project team. Requires some supervision.
- Defines work tasks for significant phases of project work with guidance. Provides estimates and understands dependencies. Understands the Company software development process.
- Interacts with product managers to learn the business processes associated with primary system.
- Effectively communicates on work in progress in appropriate terms.
- Works well with team members to complete assignments timely and with good quality. Gives and receives feedback to improve self and team.
- Assists in training the less experienced members of the work team.
- College degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or any combination of experience and education that provides the skills and abilities necessary to perform the job.
- 2 years minimum related work experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical information.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuously performs work on a computer.
- Travel Requirements: 1-10%
- Overtime hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
Reports To: Applications Manager
Job Level: 7
Number of Openings: 1
|Submit Your Resume|