Product Spotlight: WasteCapSM
When someone mentions a sanitation worker to you, what are the first thoughts that come to mind? Innovative. Accountable. Problem Solver. Entrepreneurial. Progressive. Strong work ethic. Adaptable. Pillar of their community. Early riser! These words describe the members of WasteCap, our group rental captive.
Created from a need to provide both an innovative and stable insurance product to best-in-class waste haulers and recyclers, WasteCap is comprised of progressive operators who wanted a different way to finance risk. These owners grew tired of the fragmented insurance market.
It is clear that industry leaders are looking for a better way to ‘skin the cat’ when it comes to insuring their assets and managing risk. Elite operators understand the importance of taking on more risk, managing safety and being rewarded for their success.
What are the benefits of WasteCap?
- Take Control: Unlike traditional insurance, you pay your premium into a customized program and, with your favorable loss experience, you could receive funds back along with investment income.
- Continuously Improve: Enhance your operation with our superior risk management services, consultants and tools.
- Collaborate: Work together and share best practices with other like-minded, best-in-class members that have the same safety-centered mindset you have. Our members take full advantage of this and may call a fellow member for a variety of reasons, such as when they are vetting new technology to pick their brain on their experience with that new system. Or, perhaps a member recently put together a comprehensive Lock Out/ Tag Out procedure and wants to share the experience with the group.
- Personalized Service: Get to know your program team and senior management at your insurance company at biannual Advisory Board Meetings.
- We Have Your Back: With a dedicated claims handling team focused specifically on waste transportation operations, we strive to be your best partner on your worst day.
- Stability: Exit the traditional insurance market and the headaches that come with it.
Are you a fit for WasteCap?
We have operators from the east coast to west coast and everywhere in between. If you currently pay at least $200,000 in insurance premiums, have a continued focus on safety, maintain a strong balance sheet and are willing to bear some risk, this could be a great option for you!CONTACT US